Here’s all the top transfer gossip and news from Monday’s newspapers…
Manchester United have opened talks with Juventus over a possible £85million move for Paulo Dybala. The 25-year-old has endured a tough season at the Allianz Stadium after Cristiano Ronaldo’s record-breaking move from Real Madrid in the summer. (Calciomercato)
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has suggested Manchester United will have a mass clear-out this summer following the club’s 1-1 draw with Huddersfield. There are question marks over the futures of Alexis Sanchez, Paul Pogba, David de Gea and Romelu Lukaku. (Daily Mail)
Getty
3
Paul Pogba is reportedly ready to quit United for a second time
Chelsea have been asked to honour an agreement with Eden Hazard for the Belgian to join Real Madrid this summer. Blues chiefs promised Hazard last summer that he would leave for La Liga with their blessing if he stayed for one more year. And the player and his representatives have reminded Chelsea that he has honoured his side of their arrangement and urged the club to agree a fee for his transfer. Real are understood to be willing to pay up to £90m for playmaker Hazard, who has one year left on his contract. (The Sun)
Juan Mata could be heading back to Spain — with a host of clubs keen to sign the soon to be out of contract playmaker. A number of La Liga sides are understood to want to offer Mata a return to his homeland, with the 31-year-old so far not committing to a new deal from Manchester United. Brighton, however, have also emerged with interest after Chris Hughton’s side secured their top-flight status this weekend. (Daily Mirror)
3
Juan Mata is set to leave Man United this summer
Tottenham have already begun planning for life without Christian Eriksen, and are said to be targeting a player who caused them a number of problems in their last Champions League match. It is rumoured that Donny van de Beek, who has impressed for Ajax all season, is top of their wishlist, with the Spurs hierarchy particularly impressed with the 22-year-old’s performance during the Dutch club’s 1-0 win over Tottenham last month. (Daily Mirror)
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is considering allowing Luka Modric to leave the club this summer having becoming concerned by the 33-year-old Croat’s form. (AS)
3
Gareth Bale and Luka Modric have both been linked with summer exits
Gareth Bale’s Real Madrid future is also in serious doubt after he was axed from the squad to face Villarreal on Sunday. FULL STORY
Maurizio Sarri has called on the Chelsea hierarchy to make Gonzalo Higuain’s loan move from Juventus permanent in order to improve the team. (Goal)
Chelsea are planning to bring Kurt Zouma back to Stamford Bridge for pre-season. Everton are keen to bring the on-loan centre back to Goodison Park on a permanent basis in the summer but they face a difficult task in agreeing terms with the west London side. (Liverpool Echo)
Ronaldo has scored 124 goals in the Champions League. Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been fined 20,000 euros (£17,700) by Uefa for a goal celebration in the win over Atletico Madrid in
Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus forward charged by Uefa over
Montenegro fail to overturn UEFA ban following racist abuse of England players John Barnes: Discriminatory society is 'unconsciously biased' and must be educated Montenegro boss says
Declan Rice: West Ham and England youngster apologises for
Chelsea winger Willian believes Callum Hudson-Odoi will become 'one of the best players' over the next few seasons and rates him so highly he has even told the youngster he wants to be his agent.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has jokingly warned Virgil van Dijk to expect an eviction notice if and when Manchester United give their caretaker-manager the job on a permanent basis. Solskjaer has won 14
Man Utd appoint Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Red Devils boss won't
'He's the ultimate inspiration' - Steph Houghton on husband's brave motor neurone disease battle Chronicle Live 13:10 8-Apr-19 Steph Houghton ready to give up World Cup 2019 dream to care for sick husband Mirror.co.uk 12:08 8-Apr-19
Liverpool's Van Dijk wins PFA player of year award | News
Arsenal news: Olivier Giroud appears to mock former club after Chelsea Europa League win and Piers Morgan is not happy. talkSPORT
Arsenal news: Olivier Giroud appears to mock former club
New Tottenham stadium: Spurs forget they're at back at home with Champions League caption gaffe The club are playing in N17 once again, but it seems Wembley Stadium is still in the thoughts of staff
New Tottenham stadium: Spurs forget they're at back at home
Due to his goal against Spain and good form with Arsenal, Giroud, along with Arsenal teammate Laurent Koscielny, received a call for France's tie against Italy on 14 November. In the match, Giroud had a few chances, but then was substituted with five other players in the second half as France came back from behind to win the match 2-1.
Stay ahead with Sky Sports. Our Transfer Centre has the latest football transfer news, details on done deals, and speculation from the rumour mill.
Arsenal line up Wilfried Zaha transfer swoop but only want to
Liverpool news: Jamie Carragher says Sadio Mane is reason for Reds' rise to success… not Van Dijk or Salah Mane has enjoyed a remarkable season as Liverpool fight to win both the Premier
Liverpool news: Jamie Carragher says Sadio Mane is reason for
gistjunction.com/2019/04/16/liverpool-news-jamie-carragher-says-sadio-mane-is-reason-for-reds-rise-to-success-not-van-dijk-or-salah/
superman-e Mane has enjoyed a remarkable season as Liverpool fight to win both the Premier League and Champions League Everyone may be lauding Virgil van Dijk and Mohamed Salah for restoring Liverpool to their former glories, but Jamie Carragher says a different player is behind the Reds' rise to success.
News list for jamie carragher says sadio mane is reason for
Siste Emmanuel Oyeleke #8 nyheter, statistikker, bilder og videoer på MSN Sport
SiteMap ~ Kenya Latest
It was Liverpool's first Champions League triumph since their incredible comeback against Milan in 2005 and, while this victory lacked the blockbuster drama of that night in Istanbul, it was not
Everton vs Arsenal: Should Toffees' goal have been disallowed due to Lucas Digne's 'foul throw' in build-up? Gunners fans were claiming their opponents took the lead illegally due to Digne
Tottenham 4 Everton 0: Kane becomes Spurs´ record Premier
Crystal Palace's club doctor has said he and his family were racially abused by a young child near Selhurst Park ahead of the match against Bournemouth. Dr Zafar Iqbal tweeted that he had been left "devastated and speechless" after he and his two youngest children were called "P****" outside the ground ahead of the final Premier
Palace support 'gobsmacked' club doctor after racist abuse
No comments:
Post a Comment